Sunday, June 2, 2024

2 June (Sun) Checking in

The plane landed approximately 10 minutes late. My baggage came late - probably because it followed the first-in-last-out rule. By the time I reached the bus bay where the hotel shuttle was, I missed the last bus. 

Managed to catch a cab (the blue one that runs in Lantau island). It cost me HKD62. Slightly less than SGD 10. Still, cheaper than what I spend between my home and the airport.  

Oh, I was glad that I carried cash - reason being cab only accepts cash. Indeed, I noticed there’s provision for the passenger to pay by credit card, but requires one to activate the app at the point journey starts. I guess cab drivers preferred to collect cash, that’s why the driver did not check whether I want to pay by cash. OK, there’s another assumption, he assumed that I had cash? 

Choose Novotel Citygate, because of its the location and shuttle service. Though a bit far from the City, with the MTR, it’s still considered convenient. Quite like that it’s away from the crowd yet it’s linked to a big shopping mall. 

By the time I checked in, it’s just after 12 midnight. Took a while to unpack my stuff for the next 4 days. 

Good night.




No comments:

Post a Comment