Monday, June 3, 2024

3 June (Mon) A disappointment in this trip...

One of the reasons for this trip is to learn and be immersed in the "wuxia" stories... to visit the exhibitions to "re-indulge" in something that I was fond doing in my school days.

Based on what I watched in the HK documentary, I was expecting the more hands-on or interactive  experience in the exhibition at the Edinburgh Place. We had a hard time finding the site. Unknown to me, the info in the official website was not up-to-date, not highlighting that it was closed - only came to know about it when I chanced upon the info in the HK Tourism Board website. In addition, it could have indicated it was right in front of the City Hall. I registered my disappointment with the organiser. 










No comments:

Post a Comment